- Generally, Pharm-D Sdn Bhd 200001032841 (535448-K) may use your information for
a) overseeing, working, providing and/or administering your use of, and/or access to our platform and services
b) responding to, processing, dealing with or completing a transaction to fulfill your requests for product and services, as well as to notify you of any administration issues and unusual account activities
c) communicating with or facilitating customer service, handling or responding to enquiries made by you or on your behalf, by contacting you through means of voice call, text message, fax message, email, and/or postal mail.
d) performing research, studies and growth activities such as data analytics, surveys etc. to improve customer experience
e) producing statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting as well as record-keeping necessities.
f) carrying out screening activities such as background checks as per legal/ regulatory obligations required by law or that may have been put in place by us with due diligence
g) we may utilize your contact data to send bulletins from us and or to respond to legal processes as required by any applicable law/ authoritative requirements where we believe that disclosure is necessary.
h) Marketing and advertising activities by sending marketing information relating to products/ services. You may wish to unsubscribe from receiving such marketing information at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- You may access your personal data that we hold and/or control. These rights include
a) Withdrawal of consent of the use of your personal data;
b) correcting any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or;
c) accessing a copy of your personal data that we may have
- You agree to submit personal data that is neither inaccurate nor misleading and you agree to inform us of any inaccuracies and/or changes that you may have with respect to your personal data. We reserve the rights to request for documents to verify the accuracy and authenticity of the information given to us by you.
- We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard the personal data you provided to us and the personal data that is in our possession. However, we will not be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access to your personal data that is not within our control. This includes but not limited to hacking of personal data and/or cybercrimes. We also do not guarantee that our website is wholly safe and protected from viruses, worms, trojans, horses and other vulnerabilities that a website may be subjected to.
- The retention of your personal data will only be kept for so long as we require it to fulfill the purposes we collected the information for, to fulfil business and legal purposes, inclusive of but not limited to auditing, accounting or recording requirements. The period of retention depends on the nature of the personal data, but if the information is needed for the initiation or defence of legal proceedings, we will maintain it for at least the duration of the claims. Therefore, certain information may be retained for longer periods of time than others. We will securely dispose of personal data when retention by us is no longer necessary, without prior notice to you.
- Your personal data may be transferred, stored or processed outside of the country. However, in most cases, your personal data will be processed in Malaysia where our servers are located. In the case where there is a need to transfer your personal data overseas, the transfer will be carried out in compliance with relevant laws.