At Pharm-D, our people are our most valuable asset and we see every employee as part of the family, where we value shared beliefs and goals, teamwork and joint accountability. We are also committed to provide a supportive working environment where there is constant development and growth, and good work-life balance for everyone.
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join Pharm-D in our mission of making a positive difference in every individual’s life through what we do. If you share the same beliefs and values with Pharm-D, then let’s get in touch!
- Minimum graduate Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration.
- Minimum 2 year (s) of working experience in related field.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Human Resources/ Business Administrative
- Required skill(s) in MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point etc.
- Degree/Bachelor in Science would be an added advantage, however candidates with other discipline or Diploma holder with related experience will also be considered.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work independently & goal-driven.
- Possess a car & valid driving license.
- The position is expected to base in KL, however the applicant is required to travel outstation (Kelantan/Terengganu/Pahang, Sabah & Sarawak).